Terms of Service/ Terms of Usage Agreement
This page encompasses our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with The Trending, as well as The Trending brands, products and services. By using or accessing The Trending Services, you agree to this Statement, which will be updated ad lib. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how The Trending works. Because The Trending provides a wide range of services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on The Trending, and you can control how it is shared through your In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with The Trending (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of The Trending, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about The Trending, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep The Trending safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep The Trending safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on The Trending.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access The Trending, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on The Trending.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use The Trending to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of The Trending, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other The Trending functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security
The Trending users may provide their real names and information, and we need your help to uphold authenticity. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on The Trending, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a The Trending Page for such purposes.
- You will not use The Trending if you are under 13.
- You will not use The Trending if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on The Trending that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on The Trending if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on The Trending.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on The Trending within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
If you make a payment on The Trending, you agree to our third party payment processer’s payment terms, like PAYPAL.
- About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by The Trending
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice via email, via pop-up, notification or any other method of contacting you that we deem fit.
- Your continued use of the The Trending Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of The Trending to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall also terminate.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on The Trending, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on The Trending and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on The Trending. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on The Trending. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of The Trending.
- WE TRY TO KEEP THE TRENDING UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING THE TRENDING AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE TRENDING WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE TRENDING WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE TRENDING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with The Trending outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on The Trending (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use The Trending if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
- By "The Trending" or” The Trending Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at https://thetrending.news and any other The Trending branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. The Trending reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this terms of service.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from The Trending or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with The Trending.
- By "content" we mean anything you, other users or we post, provide or share using The Trending Services. By “we”, we mean any employee the trending authorizes to post on its behalf.
- By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from The Trending or provide to The Trending through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on The Trending or otherwise made available by using The Trending.
- By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks associated with The Trending or Enlightened Eclectic Socialite7, inc.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you and The Trending and Enlightened Eclectic Socialite7, inc.
- This statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding The Trending, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing The Trending.
- Any person who wishes to earn money with the trending must be able to receive payment according to Paypal’s guidelines.
- THIS WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY DENIES ACCESS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT IS COVERED BY THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) OF 1998.
- Website hereby rejects all Visitors website electronic agreements including but not limited to Visitors Terms and Conditions. This agreement shall govern all parties. In the event of a dispute with Visitor the Website shall be governed by this agreement and by the applicable default rules and laws which shall be settled in binding arbitration or a court of law at the Websites choice in the jurisdiction of the Websites choice. Any and all agreements, representations, promises, warranties, actions, or statements by Visitors website or other proposed agreement that differ in any way from the terms of this agreement shall be given no force or effect. All visitors including resellers, intermediaries, affiliates, joint venture partners, publishers, advertisers, online marketers, and any and all users that visit or access this website in any way shall be subject to mutual release and any contracts or agreements are not permitted to be terminated for any cause or reason without mutual written agreement and assent of the website.
- HYPERLINKING TO SITE, CO-BRANDING, “FRAMING” AND REFERENCING SITE PROHIBITED
- You are not allowed to reference the url (website address) of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission, nor are you allowed to ‘frame’ the site. You specifically agree to cooperate with the Website to remove or de-activate any such activities and be liable for all damages. You hereby agree to liquidated damages of US$100,000.00 plus costs and actual damages for violating this provision.
- DISCLAIMER FOR CONTENTS OF SITE
- The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors assume the all risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with the website, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
- Again, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples and testimonials in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, their ideas and techniques.
- In no case shall the viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
- The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
- JURISDICTION AND VENUE
- If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner unless otherwise here specified. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the federal court of the websites choice.
- Billing model and cancellation/refund policy
- Refunds can be requested by contacting customer support by clicking on the link in the footer of the website unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the Website listing in our contact information.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- The operator of this website can be reached at email@example.com